Wedding Photo Rules You Didn’t Know About5 Min read
Should you post pictures of the bride?Wedding photo etiquette can be a tricky business. On the one hand, you want to capture all of the happy memories of the big day. But on the other hand, you don’t want to accidentally post a picture that will ruin the surprise for the bride. So what’s a wedding guest to do? Here are a few guidelines to help you navigate wedding photo etiquette:
- First, check with the bride and groom before posting any pictures. They may have specific requests about which pictures should (and shouldn’t) be shared.
- Second, avoid posting any pictures that might give away too much about the wedding details (e.g., the dress, the flowers, the cake).
- Third, focus on posting pictures that capture the emotions of the day (e.g., the bride and groom’s first dance, the moment when they say “I do”). By following these simple guidelines, you can make sure that you’re respecting the wishes of the bride and groom while still sharing your happy memories with the world.
Wedding Etiquette – Photo EditionWhile wedding photo etiquette is important to follow, there are some general things concerning images made and shared during that special day:
- Don’t be glued to your phone!
- Do be present in the moment! Once again, a wedding is a special moment for everyone involved. Try to have fun and make great memories.
- Don’t livestream the event! Weddings are very personal occassions – no one wants them ruined because they had a phone stuck in their face, streaming to someone’s entire friend list. Unless you’ve been specifically asked by the wedding couple, live-streaming is a big wedding photo etiquette breach.
- Do stick to the rules! If bride and groom have a dedicated time slot for guests to take photos in, listen to them. It’s their most special day – you don’t want to ruin that!
The Definitive Wedding Photo Etiquette Guide
If you’re getting married soon, or if you’re helping to plan a wedding, you might be wondering about wedding photo etiquette. Who should be in the wedding party photos? What types of shots do you need to make sure you get? And how can you make sure that everyone looks their best in the photos?
5 Tips For Romantic Wedding Photos Without Expensive Photographers5 Min read
The Ultimate Guide For Romantic Wedding Photos One photographer can’t capture it all. With PartyMeister everyone of your…